My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it? - LearnHowToCode SarkariResult.com Interview Questions and Answers LearnHowToCodeOnline
My computer is running slow

My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it?

My computer is running slow, what steps can I do to fix it?

Below are the steps for Microsoft Windows users that can help speed up the computer or determine why the computer is running slow.

Reboot

If your computer has not been rebooted recently, make sure to reboot it before following any of the steps below.

Background programs

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Remove or disable any TSRs and startup programs that automatically start each time the computer boots.
Tip: To see what programs are running in the background and how much memory and CPU they are using, open Task Manager. If you are running Windows 7 or higher, run Resmon to get a better understanding of how your computer is being used.


About Mariano

I'm Ethan Mariano a software engineer by profession and reader/writter by passion.I have good understanding and knowledge of AngularJS, Database, javascript, web development, digital marketing and exploring other technologies related to Software development.

0 comments:

Featured post

Political Full Forms List

Acronym Full Form MLA Member of Legislative Assembly RSS Really Simple Syndication, Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh UNESCO United Nations E...

Powered by Blogger.